9.04.2013

imagine 3 months off

I wish I was writing to tell you that I was taking off to do whatever my heart desired for 3 months. But I'm only pretending. It's todays Blog Challenge. 

If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?

This one is so easy. Because I've been planning it for years. Well taking 6 months or even a year off to go live over in Finland/Norway/Iceland and absorb myself into the Nordic/Scandinavian culture and design. Take some classes at the Design schools, browse the outdoor markets (or indoor if it's wonderful winter) learn how to make my own butter. And Trolls. I want to go on my own Troll Hunting adventure in the woods of Norway. Come on.... who WOULDN'T want to do that?


I'm sort of taking this trip for my 40th birthday (still haven't determined how long the trip will actually be) so who knows... maybe it will be sooner than I think!


the beautiful countryside of Iceland

Where would YOU go with 3 months off?





No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg