5.06.2013

what do I miss...








































I was happy to see this question as part of the blog every day challenge. I have been terribly homesick for the west coast lately. Terribly. Miss. The. Mountains :( I miss being able to just go up and get lost in the wild wilderness that is the Coast Mountain range. I could see them everyday from my super awesome West 11th apartment. I miss road tripping to the Okanagan and all it's crazy desert-like dryness after months of Wet Coast Rain. I miss the friends I left behind.

Especially at this time of year, when I'm trying to bring the Midsummer collection to life. It may never have come to be had it not been for that time spent wilderness wandering. One day I will live amongst the mountains again. Hopefully soon....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg