6.27.2016

Summer Vacations

super yummy popsicle I acquired at the TEST Midsummer Market from the fantastic The Pop Stand

I don't usually take time off in the summer. I mean each month has a long weekend built in to them, so I usually just take advantage of the given mini-breaks.

But right now I feel the need to shut it all off and reset. It's been a weird and stressful couple of months, just life in general. And when coping mechanisms are down things aren't likely to get any better. Or get done at all! So time to tune out to better tune in.

That being said, I'm sure all my Canadian peeps out there have all heard about the looming Canada Post strike. While it's not a definite, I am going to take it as a sign to shut down the shop for a bit. So Wednesday June 29th will be my last day shipping orders for the whole month of July. I'm going to stock it up with some new downloads that I've been working on, and going to test out putting some of the cards up as digital downloads. New things. Worth a try! Wholesale sales are still going out, so you can always pick up all the goods at one of our local retailers. And they might even have some new cards in there this month (um... guess I'll have to post those up at some point too!) Of coarse the Society6 shop is up and I'm just starting out on a cool greeting card site based in the UK called Thortful (so really you CAN purchase thunderpeep cards, just not direct from me!) More designs will be going up this week so be sure to check back occasionally to see what's new.

some fun new things I had with me at the Midsummer Market, that will eventually make it into the shop and into shops!


Also to note, the blog will be in summer slow down as well - but if you like all the non-thunderpeep pursuits you can always follow the MichelleInTheSnow blog which is just starting to ramp up with summertime fun.

Enjoy the heat little peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg